Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Give Thanks

Okay, lets see if I can do a month of "Thankfuls".

Don't get me wrong, I have a lot to be grateful for but the challenge will come in the actual blogging. ha.

Here goes.


Today I am grateful for my neighborhood. I am surrounded by good families and friends. Last night this neighborhood was a mad house. I loved it. I didn't get a single picture of my children in their Halloween costumes but this place was buzzing with activity. Many families travel to our neighborhood to trick or treat. I am happy to live in a place where parents will bring their children and everyone can walk around and feel safe. I would be happy to give out candy all night long to these children. It felt good to see so many happy faces.

3 comments:

Debi said...

A great neighborhood does make Halloween fun. Ours is getting older and I only answered the door about 10 times. I usually just send David over to the church for trunk or treat and then I get to stay home and watch a movie. He gets rid of the candy at the church and I don't end up eating it all at home.

Amberly said...

your door is darling. as I'm sure your children were. rude that I don't get to see them.

Unknown said...

I'm soo very glad you didn't get pics of your kids in costumes. I didn't either!!! Wonderful neighborhoods are way better than cool pics anyway. Way to go on the thankful challenge. :)