Thursday, November 3, 2011

Day 3

I have a lot to be grateful for. However this is a forced post because it's been a real bad two days and currently all children are crying in their beds. I'm on the computer avoiding them. So at this moment I am very grateful for......hmm this is going to be harder than I thought. Let me give it a few minutes.

Got it! I am grateful for good music.

This morning Jane told me that her school teacher asked her what church she belonged to. I asked her what her answer was and she said, "I just sang her the song, I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints".

I know that good music can make me feel happy, excited, free, peace and so many other emotions. So today I am grateful for music.

The children are now quiet.

I am also grateful for this little computer time.

And I'm grateful this day is almost over.

2 comments:

Debi said...

This is one of your parent payoffs. Great job Janie! I love the music that makes your whole family dance.

Monica said...

Benadryl finally kicked in??? Sorry things are going lousy! Hubby come home soon? Just come over here. We can ignore both our kids together!