Saturday, October 15, 2011

Ode To Great Aunt Anne

Aunt Anne is Grandpa Ivan's sister.

Aunt Anne is one stylish lady.

I didn't know that her fabulous hairstyles have all been wigs.

(I've been in the family 12 years and this was news to me).

So when we were visiting Grandma and Grandpa this summer and Aunt Anne would take her wig off. One of my children would pick it up and put it on. Well the other day the girls received a package from their sweet Aunt Anne.

It may be one of the coolest packages ever!

Yep, you know it!

A box full of Aunt Anne's wigs.

We are talking about 9 wigs in assorted colors and styles.

This is heaven in the dress up world.

(and I only included all of these shots because janie's face made me smile in everyone)






9 comments:

Monica said...

those are AWESOME! They must be used for your movie!

Chelsea said...

why is mike in the shot if he's not wearing a wig? ;-)

Unknown said...

i love this. oh i so love this.

Nancy said...

Jane's face cracked me up! I also love that Mike joins in wearing the wigs. Too fun!!

Katelyn & Wade said...

where can we get ourselves an aunt anne?!!

Debi said...

I can always expect to laugh when I check into the Croslands blog. Those are some pretty cool wigs!

Unknown said...

Hmm, wish I'd had an Aunt Anne! :) Hey, you're my aunt Kim! Why don't you send me a cool package like that! lol

Donna and Ronn said...

Very cool! You are part of a very theatric family, they fit each of you well!! Too much fun!
Donna

Becca said...

i'M Diggin' all the wigs. I think Mike should avoid going blonde, though surprisingly Jane looked lovely going a bit grey.