Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Thankful in my Heart



That's it.

I can't take it any longer.

I knew it was a bad idea for me to think that I could blog every day for a month.

Ridiculous.

I've been avoiding the computer. I have this constant looming pressure over me to think of something sweet and kind and all wordy, wordy junk.

I'll quit trying to be a good writer.

Cause I'm a bullet points type of girl. So here is my whole month of gratefuls in bullet points.

I feel better already.



  • my husband - i got a good one and you can all be jealous


  • charlie - funny, cute and not a big complainer (i really like that part)


  • jane - a giant ball of entertainment and mystery -cute- and funny when she doesn't mean to be


  • maggie - ahh so much to say. so sweet and loving yet mischievous and sneaky


  • sisters - i've got a lot and i love each one of them for different reasons


  • mom - she's been an excellent teacher and i think about what and how she taught me every day


  • in laws- mike's parents are the best inlaws - kind and loving


  • mike's siblings - yep love all of them too. not everyone can say that they love all of their extended family - but i can


  • good friends - i've really been blessed my whole life with good friends. in each stage of my life i've been close to different people. i've been very lucky.


  • our two dumb dogs. i love them.


  • our church - i belong to a great ward with great leadership


  • My Heavenly Father. I am grateful that we can pray to him and that he cares about my struggles, joys and fears. I make a lot of mistakes and I'm certain I'll make more. I am so grateful that he loves us and sent his son Jesus Christ to come down to earth and teach us all the way that we should live. I am grateful that Christ atoned for my sins. I am grateful that he died for me and was resurrected so that I can return to live with him again. I am so grateful for all that my Heavenly Father has given me.

6 comments:

Amberly said...

nieces. I love my nieces. you meant to say that one too.

Donna and Ronn said...

That was nice Kim, I enjoyed reading all your "gratefuls". Love you, Donna

Monica said...

Phew! I was feeling strange pressure as well with your stinkin list. Like each day I saw your list, I felt somehow bad that I didn't have a list too. Glad that is over. Way too much pressure.

And by the way...I'm grateful for you! You rock! The picture on my phone of you in a cub scout hat on the way to the beach makes me laugh every time!

Debi said...

I think each of your bullet points should last you for a week. I'm sure you could elaborate on each if you had time. I really miss your funny husband and kids too. They were my evening entertainment for many years. Now we have Mckenzie. Enough said.

Brittney said...

Love the bulletpoints!

Unknown said...

Yea, what Amberly said. How could you forget the nieces. :)