Saturday, October 8, 2011

Family Fun

Family Home Evening brings out the best or worst in me. I don't know about the rest of you but there never seems to be an in between. Last week was a good one. (well for me anyway) We made carmel apples and the kids were in heaven. I layed in bed that night explaining to my husband that if I were that patient all of the time I think that the whole family would always be happy. Jane and Charlie


Maggie, Jane & Charlie
preparing the apples


success with the popsicle stick






It was a good night

3 comments:

Amberly said...

it's true, that the mother sets the tone. there are whiney, cranky moments that are not caused by me but for the most part, if I'm a happy camper, so are they. thanks for the reminder.just the fact that you attempted caramel apples means you're the winner this week!

Debi said...

What a fun mom. Adding sugar to any mix makes a happy time, I think. Ha Always good to record the times that work.

Anonymous said...

YUMMMM!!!