Sunday, October 2, 2011

nickelodeon day of play

We went downtown to DC and celebrated with Nickelodeon for their "get active"

Day of Play.

They had set up in front of the White House and you could join in many different sports and activities. We did obstacles, tennis, hockey, soccer, hula hoop, dancing and football. Mike, Maggie, Jane & Charlie


Charlie and Dad
We got to see Big Time Rush!!
It was the highlight of the kids day for sure.
Jane was on top of my shoulders when the band came out and she started yelling, "Kendall! Kendall!" I couldn't stop smiling it was fun to see her so excited.

Patrick, Miss LeighAnne, William
(we ran into our neighbors that we love)


William, Miss LeighAnne, Jane, Maggie and Mike

3 comments:

Monica said...

oh boy...you better keep this one on the down low cause if my kids find out that BTR was here and I didn't take them to see them, I'm gonna be in trouble!

Debi said...

What a fun day! You are great parents to take your kids to that mob. I'm pretty sure I would have gone in the opposite direction. You get the FUN parents points for sure.

Unknown said...

Next time you go to DC I want to go with...not to the Nickelodeon thing, but to DC. :)