Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Janes Quotes






Jane "Mom look at all of these ladies wearing buttoonies" (bikini's)


"I'm going to go pout on my nose"



"What?"


"Mom, it's a polite way of saying I need to go potty."



I didn't bother correcting her because it's funnier when she does it her way. She says it all of the time now. I still laugh when I hear it.


Getting out of the shower my daughter was staring at my beautiful bottom. I knew it was coming and she said, "mom how come your bottom is so big?"
"well, because I ate too many cookies when I was little."
She took my answer and then I could see her processing it. Suddenly panic struck her face as she said "did I eat too many cookies?"


"sewiously?"

In church during the Sacrament Jane grabbed two pieces of bread and popped them into her mouth. When I gave her the look she leaned over and whispered, "but I really wanted to remember Jesus two times".




"My hands are always trying to make me not modest. They keep picking out the clothes and putting them on me."

8 comments:

Debi said...

OK, I finally got it. Powder my nose. I had to read it twice and now it's even funnier. My brain is not as fast and Charlie's.

Amberly said...

she is hilarious. cooper and charlie. senny and jane. why on earth do you live so stinkin' far away?? we could be doubly entertained all the time!

Katelyn & Wade said...

how did you manage to get TWO one of a kinds? hysterical.

Mallory said...

haha I really miss Janie. "Everyday...everyday..."

Ro said...

haha, love it!!! you're kids say the most hilarious things!

Tara said...

Love them! As I was getting in the shower Presley told me that my bottom jiggled--she was also very quick to point out that hers did not . . . I told mer not to worry, in time hers would wiggle too!

Tutz said...

Oh, so it's too many cookies. I always blamed mine on family genes. Good to know.

She is Funny! I'd like to be a fly on your wall and listen to your kids.

Unknown said...

That is one funny girl...but I have to say the one that made me laugh the hardest was your response to the big bottom!!! Still giggling!!!