Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Preschool

Today was Maggie's first day of preschool. She has been ready for a while now and she went without any hesitation. She will attend a three hour class twice a week.


This is one of her high school teachers, Taylor.
Maggie and sweet boyfriend Nate


William and Maggie

She calls W her best buddy.
They love to play and fight.

So here are some of Mags current quotes.....

"Are Grandma and Grandpa in my heart? Cause I feel them in there."

When I don't give her what she wants her comeback is always....

"okay then you're not invited to my cheerleading party."
(i'm not sure that she knows what a cheerleader is)



Some of our friends decided to crepe paper our house. In the morning Maggie looked out the window and with her potty mouth said, "Holy moley. Holy cwap. Holy moley cwap."


"I know vat. I already knew vat. I know everyfing."

4 comments:

Debi said...

Why does she need to go to school if she knows everyfing?

Nancy said...

Spitting image of her mama...

Krista Hegstrom said...

Holy cwap she's cute! ha! Can't believe your baby is old enough for preschool. Sad, and exciting I suppose!

Becca said...

I'm totally going to her cheerleading party even if you don't! I need to post the photos I have of Ella for pre-k. I took them before I left for work. She was being a pill. Three year-olds! Sheesh!