Thursday, August 11, 2011

Last But Not Least

Back to Utah where we had a cousin swim and my sisters house. Julie (my niece) and Jane

She will be the one who receives our children if we die. This is not a joke. I'm dead serious.

(and for the record that is our official last will and testament.)


Momma and Kevin (nephew)

He will want me to say that he is my most handsome nephew but I will not say it without compensation.


Fortunate for us Mary brought Mom down so we could see again. She braved the cousin swim but was probably sweating bullets.

Taylor (great nephew), Mary (sister), and Mallory (niece, she just might be one of my favorite people to spend time with in the world.)

Dad finally joined us and we went to stay full time at Grandma and Grandpa Croslands.
The girls robbed some of Grandma's manikins of their hats.

Jane and Maggie


Grandpa Ivan and Maggie on our July 4th celebration


Grandma Helene and Mags
We partied with the Croslands until I'm certain that they were saying, "seriously, just go home already." It seemed that we had a barbecue every night.


Uncles Andy and Matt

They came the day before we left. We don't get to see them enough and I'm always left wanting more time with them.



Charlie, Uncle Richard, Baby Boston, Jane Grandpa Ivan and Mags

partying at Aunt Leslie's. Boston is the youngest grandchild and he just celebrated his first birthday.


Ada and Uncle Richard

This is the only picture that I got of her. She is the first Great Grandchild in Mike's family.

She is a delight.

She's posing with her Grandpa (mike's brother)


Kate and Charlie

Charlie thinks that Kate is his cousin. They share the same Aunt Anne and Uncle Richard but not related. Kate lives in China and Charlie thinks that is so cool. Every time he sees that something was "made in china" he thinks its awesome.


Jane, Aunt Anne and fake cousin Abigail


Mike and Charlie

We had a great time out on the boat with family. The trip was another great success. Back to real life.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

oh wait, it didn't just SEEM like we barbequed every night. We DID bbq barbeque every night.

let's go out next year :)

Anonymous said...

ohh Kimber! I wish you lived here in Utah! Life would be a little bit better! Miss you guys so much! By the way thanks for talking to me about school the other day! That was super sweet of you! Love you so much!!