Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Back to School

Back to school is awesome. Charlie started first grade yesterday. New classmates, new teacher and his very own desk. We are excited for all of the things he will learn this year.

Cooper, Patrick & Charlie
I think Charlie has spent the whole last month with these boys. They are good kids and all live close enough to play, play, play.

Today Jane is beginning her kindergarten adventure. She is lucky to start her day with her best friend Carys.

Jane and Carys


Jane, Mike, Charlie & Maggie


Jane wasn't scared. Just excited which made the good bye's easy. Had she been scared then I probably would have broken into tears.

Maggie and I will begin our very own adventures today.

4 comments:

Nicole said...

You've got some cute kids!

Debi said...

Oh, so sweet. Can't believe Charlie and Janie are off to school already. Does Mags have friends close to play with? Otherwise I think you will go crazy. Thanks for blogging and pictures. I love it!

Tutz said...

What about the earthquake??? What did the kids do? Did they get scared?!

Mallory said...

Oookaayy. I miss you guys. I was just writing in my journal today(yeah, I just rolled my eyes and muttered "dork"...and then realized I'm talking about myself) and was thinking about the slamming good times that went down when you guys were out here. I just miss you and your darling little ones. Hope you guys are doing marvelous.blogspot.com.