Saturday, August 6, 2011

Idaho

The kids were in heaven while visiting family in Idaho. You'll see why from these pictures.Back row: Mason, Braden, Courtney
middle row: Aysha, Allie, Annika, Brinley, Jane, Charlie

Front Row: Allie, Aimee, Dakota, Adam


Cousin parties galore, it was awesome. On this day we went swimming at the Meridian pool and then had dinner at Michelle's. The cousins played with puppies and ran around outside.

Jane, Courtney, Maggie
Jane has two favorite cousins on my side of the family. Courtney is one of them.



My cute nephews Jim and Zach. Both humble and sweet. Oh wait maybe just one of them is humble but both are pretty sweet.

Jane, Allie, Maggie, Charlie, Brinley

Jane on the zip line (only attempted on flat ground)
My brother put up a zip line from the top of his house down to the bottom of his yard.


Maggie screaming her guts out. Only on flat ground.


Charlie had a hay day on the zip line.


Introduced the kids to Dad


Aunt Michelle's dog, Lady, had eight golden retriever puppies before we arrived. Perfect. Enough for everyone to play with.



Spencer, Charlie and Lady


Charlie and Spencer bathed in mud. Then they thought they were invisible of course. I believe the quote out of my sons mouth was..."Aunt Michelle, my mom would never let us do this at my house."


I would like to rebuttal with.... The only mud to be had would be from someones flower bed.


Maggie


Jane, Brinley and Mags

The girls tried it the very next night. I think that they had forgotten that we made the boys hose off in the freezing cold hose. They finished off the hosing with a warm bath.


We also enjoyed visits with my sisters, Nona and Mary and Mom had us over for visits and swimming. Many more cousins than I took pictures of but boy, we had fun.

3 comments:

Monica said...

oh wow you are much more fun mom than me for letting them bath in mud! How does Maggie still look so pretty with mud all over her face. Must be good genes from her mama!

Unknown said...

Hmmm, makes me want to visit Idaho...the cousin part, not the mud. :)

Michelle Burk said...

It was a blast! Come again! My kids are still talking about your visit.