Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Visitors

Visitors. Oh how I love them. I talked my sister into coming to Virginia instead of Florida for their Spring Break. I loved it. Can't really say if they did. The weather here was cold with a nice bite to the air. ooopsie.Brady and Colby know how to build wicked forts. They don't even ask me to help. It was awesome. Charlie, Mags, Jane
Brady
Uncle Steve
They also spent time catching turtles. The boys caught two while they were here but of course we had to release them back to their homes.
Colby and prize turtle. I like to call Colby "Bieber". Not so sure if he loves it.

Thank you for the great visit. We loved it.

4 comments:

Michelle Burk said...

I'm so glad you two got to spend a whole week together. Sounds dreamy! Boys are master at fort building, very cool!

*And thanks for FINALLY blogging. We've missed your cute pictures and stories A LOT. Think of another one for tomorrow....Hint, Hint...

Mallory said...

Well if it isn't two of my favoritest families in all the land! That is a spring break that I would have signed up for. Man, I love you guys. How fun.

Nancy said...

Frankly, we didn't want to leave and go back to our real lives. It was a blast to be there and play with the darling children. Thank you for the fun!!!

Anonymous said...

WOW fun,fun,fun!! Sorry Kimber but that is typical Colby to wear backwards hats and shaggy hair!!! I love you two sisters!!!....alot