Thursday, March 31, 2011

Swimming Lessons

Most of my pictures of Charlie are of him underwater. He's our seal and has really improved in his swimming this year. Jane Charlie
Jane

She frustrated the teacher with all of her excuses. She didn't want to blow bubbles and didn't want to get her ears wet etc.. Then after her swim lessons were finished she was able to swim and put her face in.
Jane
Maggie took swim lessons with her little neighbor/friend.
Never quite able to relax. She spent her swim lessons giggling.


Swim lessons are finished and we will be starting soccer this week. More pictures to come of that.

6 comments:

Debi said...

What great pictures! I'm so glad Janie can finally put her face in! I didn't think Charlie could learn to swim any better. That kid loves the water. Maggie's picture just makes me smile. At least she is laughing. That's better than screaming through the whole lesson.

kimmalee said...

Those are great pictures. I love little Maggie's cute giggly face! Looks like the start to a great summer. We miss you guys!

Mallory said...

Remember that one time when we went to Hawaii and Charlie was a newborn that just chilled on the beach? Yeah, you now have 3 swimming children! They're getting to big...and ever more darling. Love them. And you.

Tutz said...

Can you watch Maggie in the pool w/o laughing out loud? Her happy giggles would make me laugh. Can't wait to see them swim this summer!

Tamra said...

Cute pictures!! Alexa will be getting baptized in about two months and she is still afraid to put her face and ears in the water. Not sure what we are going to do! I think I should've put them all in swim lessons a long time ago. :)

Nancy said...

So, I love Maggie's giggling face, but I also love her putting her arms up as if she were diving in. So adorable!