Saturday, January 2, 2010

Family Quotes

Mom:

When my children are wearing on me they often here me say, "you are making me crazy." That one bites me in the rear every day because every time I make Maggie mad, which is often, she will repeat " you just make me cazy mom, you make me so cazy".



Come to find out if you have a swearing problem it is likely that your children will pick it up. The other day the girls were driving me batty (or crazy). A lot of screaming, fighting with each other and then screaming "MOM". I think that I was up and down the stairs seven times in three minutes. Charlie was eating at the table when they broke out again. Charlie said "Just ignore them Mom." I angrily started up the stairs and muttered "oh my hell" then I heard Charlie say, "No kidding".



Jane was coloring at the table when a great groove and move song came on. She slammed her crayon onto the table, stood up and said, "okay, this song makes me do my cool moves." And she danced.


Jane, while praying: "bless us to be nice to each other and not fight or hit or push or kick or punch or bite or say stupid or dummy or idiot or. " ...... this is where I lost track.


Mags Quotes:

"shut yor mouf sharlie"

She always says "me eedor" let me give you some examples of when she says this....
I say " I love cookies" and Mags would say "me eedor"
Jane might say "I want to watch Dora" then you'll hear Mags say "me eedor"

direct translation: me either : translate that into context and she is saying "me too."

1 comment:

Chelsea said...

*sigh* your kids just crack me up and the family pix are so very cute!!