Monday, January 11, 2010

Unraveling

There is a point with Maggie where if she gets mad, there can be no reasonable return. We've recorded it several times. While hectic and crazy, it's always a bit entertaining. On this particular day, I had asked her if she wanted to go downstairs with me. I can now assume that she wanted her answer to be a simple "no thank you". Although that isn't what came out of her mouth. Luckily the camera was nearby.



The binki calmed her long enough to get a shirt on her but then she started to get angry and run away. So of course, I followed.

Who doesn't love this? I totally do. If only a picture could display the dramatic fall.


Fortunately Dad was nearby.

10 comments:

lramey said...

she's delicious!! even if she is ranting and wailing and gnashing her teeth!

Amberly said...

possible reasons why she's crying: her mama put crazy curlers into her hair (which are actually adorable, I need to see an after picture), her mother forgot to finish dressing her, she can't handle the frills on her tutu, mike's hair all slicked back is a little creepy. I'd probably be very upset too. and one other observation... your closet is enormous! can I send you an extra child now and then?

Chelsea said...

good to know it's not just my toddler who is such a grumpy butt! i love the rollers. my dad always called me a spongehead when i had those in on saturday nights. and yeah, an after picture, please!

Unknown said...

Oh, I'm glad that the "Unraveling" title has to do with your Mo's emotions and not another worm unraveling in her diaper. Sorry my mind went there...I'm still in shock!

Amie said...

what a perfectly adorable face! Even when she's unraveling!

kimmalee said...

I'm with Amberly. Mike's hair slicked back = a little creepy. I sure love the little girl dramatic tantrums. Especially when they're not my little girls. Mya throws them once in a while and it's just plain funny.

Karen said...

I want that blankie!!!

Michelle Burk said...

The pictures were cute--and funny, but this would have been an entertaining video--maybe try that next so we can get the FULL effect of her awesome tantrum.

Jen said...

She is sooo cute though! I have one that does the same thing. haha. Good thing they are cute right?!?

Becca said...

Who doesn't love Maggie? She's too funny though I'm sure you could think of other words during those moments she's "unraveling".