Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Nothing to Blog About

This week I am just going to post pictures. I'm tired of winter and really don't feel like blogging but I know that our family checks this and wants more. So here's to a week of new pictures. I'm trying to capture the kids each day.

What is this you say? A new fabulous game that Charlie and Jane came up with on their own. They are on an airplane. They spent quite a long time packing their backpacks with snacks and books and activities. Then I made the final boarding call, took their pretend tickets and they sat in those chairs a really long time. I did manage to get a little more time out of them when I let them know that we were experiencing some turbulence so they needed to stay in their seats with their seat belts securely fastened.

5 comments:

Sarah said...

You are one really good Mom!

I'm sick of winter too.

Amie said...

he he. awesome. I think we need a long plane ride at our house too. :)

Anne said...

Brilliant.

The Hansen's said...

Love it! They are so stinkin' cute! And i really can't believe the snow piled outside your windows!

Aunt Debi said...

Wow. Smart kids. Where is Maggie? Isn't she into plane rides? I can't believe they will just sit there so long. Plane rides are boring! I use to play primary on the steps with all my dolls. We would have prayer, music and lessons.