Wednesday, February 24, 2010

My Girls


Some children are afraid of the vacuum hose. Not Maggie. She loves it. I can't seem to finish my cleaning in a timely manner. She loves to suck up her cheeks, stomach, hair, fingers, etc.

This is an average day for Jane. She is really into layering and dressing herself. She will only wear skirts. ( I'm a jeans sort of girl myself so it's frustrating sometimes.) Oh and back to layering. She really layers. One day under her skirt and tights she was wearing three pairs of undies.

Yes, she really posed like that on purpose.

Irresistible to me. (Mags and the brownie)

9 comments:

Debi said...

Your girls are so precious!! You must smother them with kisses everyday! They are just too irresistable!

Shannon said...

Maggie is so stinkin cute! And Jane cracks me up. Her and Isabelle would for sure be BFFs!

Amie said...

aren't girls fun?! I love Jane's pose and Maggie's kissable face. so cute. :)

kimmalee said...

Wow it has really been a long time since I have seen them. They look SO different! I love that Janie is such a little girlie. I also love Maggie's big cheeks, and that pictures of her sucking her face in the vacuum is so cute!

Cammi said...

sucking up her face in the vacuum!!! Bahahah!! Love that!! And I love that Janie is such a model... she is sooooo stylish! Miss you guys!

Unknown said...

i love your girls too!!! the pics are way cute!!! I love it!!

Krista Hegstrom said...

Love these pictures and their cute little personalities! So darling!

Unknown said...

Those eyes and cheeks. Why don't you live closer so our kids can play?

Tricia said...

love the vacuum pictures!