Saturday, February 6, 2010

72 Hour Kit???

Bernie, Mike, Charlie and Jane. They are in the beginnings of a great fort.

Mike shoveled two times last night. The last one was at midnight and this is what we woke up to in the driveway.
Kimber, Jane, Charlie & Maggie.
It is still snowing and we are barely approaching 24 hours. We've been dumped on and we are loving it. Mike wanted to buy a snow blower a few days ago. Of course I said no. Lame, we are considered one of the southern states. We have mild winters. (that's what we've been told.) Maybe I should have let him. One of our neighbors bought one because of the impending snow. Smart move, we've all used it.

Charlie

Here's our profile of Mike's car. We aren't going any where for a while.

7 comments:

kimmalee said...

Wow that looks like so much fun! I had no idea you got snow storms like that out there! How awesome. Glad that Mike has to stay home and you have a few days to play. Hope you have enough milk and such. Your kids look enormous. Goodness.

Shannon said...

How fun (as long as you keep your power!). Is everything closed for the week?? Take lots of pics. I'm sure you'll always remember this storm!

Brittney said...

I am jealous... so you are the ones stealing all of our snow. I only have like a 1/2 inch in about a 2x2 space in my yard. I miss the snow, send it this way!!:)

Tara said...

Lucky you! I say that sarcastically, of course. Summer please!

Michelle Burk said...

I WISH I WAS THERE!! I love good storms, especially when you're all cozy inside, everyone's home, there's food to eat. Your kids will remember these awesome snow days their whole lives. And way to go on saving money on the snow blower and borrowing the neighbors. Smooth move Kimber. You knew what you were doing all along.

Aunt Debi said...

I think you should get a four-wheeler with a shovel. Very versatile and can be used in warm and cold weather. Especially fun in cold for pulling tubes up and down the street.

Unknown said...

Send some our way will ya?