Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Idaho Trip Part 2

20-52

This is my great nephew Dallin, he kept eating the sand covered apple and I thought it was adorable.


Kelly, Leslie, Michelle, Courtney, McKenzie, Krista with baby Clara and Teresa. Most of these ladies are my nieces.

Charlie, Spencer, Adam
We had a fun day playing at Eagle Island with all of our extended family.

Moe

Girlfriends Kathy and Audra

I had breakfast with my girlfriends. I never seem to get enough time with them. I'm always left wanting more.

8 comments:

Rachel L said...

You look beautiful, Kimber. Next time you're in Utah I'd love to do lunch. XOXO

Irene said...

mo is stylin'!

Nicole said...

Kimber why didn't you tell me you were coming back? Did you visit the old ward? I sure miss your fun personality. You always made me laugh. Next time you come to Utah, let us know and we'll have to visit.

Ro said...

so fun!! you all look like you're having a blast! love mo in the glasses, love cute dallin and you look great as always!!!

kimmalee said...

Okay, Jane looks so big in that first picture! They shouldn't be growing when I can't see them!

Danielle said...

Good to see Kathy and Audra's smiling faces! And I love the picture of you and your daughter!

Kathy said...

I left wanting more too! We have too much fun. Love you!

The Kelly Variety said...

I'll have to admit I kind of like the sandy apple pic. It was fun to see you guys.