Tuesday, June 9, 2009

D Money

This is Mr. Damien, he is one of our dearest friends. Five days ago D. Money (that's another name for him) challenged me to post something on my blog every day for a week. I accepted that challenge and then did nothing about it. Ha. Now I have about three days left. We'll see what I can muster up.
We had a little couples Pampered Chef party here. Look at this lovely veggie tray. All put together by another one of my dearest friends, Miss Sumer. Around here the kids all call adults by their first name but just put a Miss or Mister in front of it. I find it a little catchy and end up calling my friends the same thing.

This is Miss Sumer.
Thus, ending my daily blog.
How was that Mr. Damien?

6 comments:

Chelsea said...

the veggie tray looks too nice to eat...did you know you can write a bunch of posts at once and set them to be published in the future? or publish them retroactively? then you could do a week's worth of posts at once, set the publish date for one post a day, and D Money would never know the difference.

Michelle Burk said...

Does D.Money have a blog? Where's his weekly posts?

Amie said...

Beautiful veggie tray. Tell D Money that we're all wondering where his blog is! :)

Aunt Debi said...

I love and 2nd the blog everyday idea. I need the summer intertainment! Can't wait to see you.

Kojo said...

This is D-Money. I do not have a blog. I just have a website where I dump all of my pictures to it with no written context.

Kimber, this post is fantastic, however, I truly believe that that picture of me is more fantastic than anything else imaginable. You caught me at my most expressive, and for that, I can never repay you.

Unknown said...

The party was HOT!!!! Miss Summer is a hottie too!!!