Saturday, May 4, 2013

Quotes

Maggie quotes:

"Mom, Bernie stinks we need to give her to a different family."
"Or we could just give her a bath"
"No, let's just give her to someone else."

"I wish you were all dead. Then I could do whatever I wanted. Like walk on the table and stuff."

"Jane has an ear infection but I have a hip infection, an arm infection and a face infection."

"I am never, never going to Satan's village."

"Mom plays with her friends, they just call it talking."
 
"I love Dad. I'm glad he's not dead yet."
 
"Jesus got stuck in a tube for three days. Then he comed out."  (tomb and resurrection)

"I ONLY YELL WHEN YOU DON'T GIVE ME WHAT I WANT."
Mom: "The answer is still no and never get what you want by getting angry"
"WELL, IF YOU WERE A NICE MOM THEN I WOULD NEVER HAVE TO GET MAD"
Mom: "You are going to have a long and miserable childhood."
"I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS!"

"I always tell you yes but sometimes in my mind I'm saying no."


Jane's Quotes

Jane: "I'm as full as a lady with two babies in her tummy."

Maggie: "Mom, Jane farted and didn't say excuse me."
Jane: "Mom, Maggie just said the F word"

Charlie's Quote:

"Mom do you twit?"
What?
"Do you twit on your phone?"
You mean tweet?
"No Mom, it's twit. I would like to start to twit."


6 comments:

Jensen Family said...

I love these Kim! That Maggie is hilarious! Can't wait to read up on your upcoming new arrival! Best wishes!

Donna and Ronn said...

Maggie wins! All very very funny! I'm still laughing out loud --- just have to share these. Thanks for the laughs! Love you and all your family! Keep us posted on Gus's arrival. Eager to hear! Love, Donna

Heather and Jake said...

haha of Kim. Your kids kill me! Totally made my dad :)

Amberly said...

holy crap I am crying I am laughing so hard. I really wish we could hang out. I sure like you from far away. and we could lock our children up together and have really fantastic entertainment.

Monica said...

invite me over the next time you are maggie are fighting please!

Nancy said...

I love it when you post the quotes. They are AWESOME!!