Tuesday, February 19, 2013

January Break

We had no choice but to go and find warmer weather when our kids had a school break. Sunny Florida  
Legos store. It was amazeballs.
My favorite place we ate. In Hollywood Studios.
It's the Sci-fi diner and you eat out of cars while watching a drive in movie.



Disney: Always worth it.



Cocoa Beach for a Day

This year the kids were all tall enough to go on the rides they were interested in. Jane went on Tower of Terror and still tries to pretend that she enjoyed it. But Maggie went on it Seven times and really did love it. Mags is a little more like Charlie in the dare devil department.

6 comments:

Debi said...

Darling pictures! I love the car diner too! What a fun idea. I think everyone should hit a beach once a month in the winter, just to survive!

Unknown said...

I just really love your kids. They kill me.

B said...

SOOOO FUN!!! I think we need a warm weather trip too. :) Your kids are looking so old. Especially cute Charlie.

Nona Haddock said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nona Haddock said...

I'm glad you are blogging again. I love seeing your cute kids and learning about what's happening. How's Gus?

Becca said...

Cool dude. I'm a little jealous, but good for you guys. Looks like fun.