Sunday, March 13, 2011

Sunday Post

Maggie, got to love her but she is driving me crazy. She talks, all of the time, all day long. She follows me everywhere holding my leg and telling me how much she loves me. Yes, it's sweet and one day I'll wish she were still doing it. But not now. Now it's.... really draining. I just like this profile.
We had a super duper rainfall last Sunday. It was awesome and sent a little stream right through our back yard.


We can't resist a hard rainfall. It must be played in.


4 comments:

Unknown said...

Love playin in the rain, and have to say I giggled about the "lovin' on your leg" by Maggie. I have a Maggie myself, but she goes by Zoe. Someday I will miss it, but some days!!!

Michelle Burk said...

It has been raining here too. Glad to see the kids enjoyed it. Spencer had to take a close-up of the last picture, to make sure it was Charlie. He spotted an "eye-spy" moment. We found a blue frisbee, a ball, and a large stick.

Becca said...

Maybe we can trade- Ella for Maggie- just for the day. Ella is so independent and just the other day told me to "go away forever". I wouldn't mind a little leg hugging "mommy I love yous".

The Hansen's said...

It was so much fun to talk to you guys the other day. I can't believe how grown up your kiddos are. I love you guys and miss you so much.
It must be the age because Mya has turned into a chatter duck too.