Sunday, February 20, 2011

Weeks Worth

We had a fun Valentine's Day. I decided that we should have a "romantic" family dinner. We ate by candle light on our nice dishes. We enjoyed our sparkling apple juice and the children enjoyed many toasts. They especially liked saying "cheers" every other minute.


I like these little "week at a glance" posts and you'll be seeing more of them. It makes it easy to list my happenings and include some photos. I'm all about being easy. ha

meetings - dental appointments - late work days - volunteer at school - swim lessons - dance class - preschool - babysitting - entertaining - new recipes - dog pooping in the house - kids waking up too much throughout the night - teaching lessons - reading - the bachelor - football games - birthday party - working out - basketball -black eye - baby shower

5 comments:

Debi said...

I need so much more information. Detail, Kimber, I need details! Who is taking swim lessons and where in the winter? I Mags in preschool or just Janie? Who are you teaching what? What new recipes? Haven't you got rid of that second dog yet? Who got the black eye? Details!

Tutz said...

After you answer Deb's questions, in detail. I've got the dirt on
"Michelle" from the bachlor. Someone's friend from HS...

Michelle Burk said...

I can see you in Jane and Dave in Charlie. A little scary. But Mags, well, nobody. She's a one of kind for sure. I like the week post. At least you got it listed, that's better than I can do some days.
And Tutz should share the dirt...

Mallory said...

Okay Jane can we just talk about how darling you kids are?! They're getting so big. It's kinda freaking me out. Even just since our summer Powell trip, they look more grown up. If you wanna come back like once a month and play or something...I don't think you'd hear complaints. :) Love you guys!

Joni said...

Your kids are so adorable. I cannot get over it!