Thursday, March 29, 2012

puffy cheeks

My sister told me to tell my children that I know when they are lying because their cheeks puff out. So now when they begin to tell a big fib they try to hold their cheeks or suck them in or just become very self conscious of their cheeks. She's a genius.

You can watch this old video of Jane. She is trying to convince me that her teacher wants me to buy her new play dough. It really doesn't matter what she is saying, just watch her struggle to get it out.

Liar, liar, pants on fire.

7 comments:

Heather and Jake said...

Hahaha that is hilarious!

Amberly said...

that is so funny.

Unknown said...

that is awesome!!!!!

Monica said...

Genius! This practice will now be instituted in our home!

The Kelly Variety said...

She looks pretty convincingish. . .Did you buy new play dough?

Jensen Family said...

i'm going to have to try this one..awesome! what a cutie she is.

Ro said...

i LOVE that!! i need to try it with my kids! your sister is one smart cookie!!!