Sunday, March 11, 2012

mean mom

This happens to be a crowd favorite so I thought I would share it with all of you. The story begins when Maggie was not being kind and I scolded her and put her on time out. She didn't walk to time out. She walked to the front room and started playing the piano. It took me a while to hear what she was saying and grab the camera. I really did miss most of the mean scolding she was giving me. She sang a lot of "my mom is so mean" phrases. I think the song ended because she noticed I was there. Turn up your computer to hear the ending. This is a typical Maggie moment.
Enjoy!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

this is so funny. seriously so funny.

Tamra said...

Is that a hymn book she's singing out of? :) So funny! And music is a great way to express one's self.

Katelyn & Wade said...

brilliant.

Nancy said...

I think Mags will grow up to be a song writer. Amazing ability!!!