Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Happy New Year!

I am a genius.

We rang in the new year at 8:00 pm.
We had our own countdown. Followed by banging on pots, kissing, hugging and one firework.
Then we put the kids to bed and watched a movie.
Perfect New Years Celebration if you ask me.

So to further prove what a great mother I am I have included all of these things that my children already know or can do.
Here goes......
Everything. Yep they already know everything.
Babysitters. Don't need them.
Sure my children are 7,5 &3. They don't need babysitters they can take care of themselves.
Driving. Charlie can do it. He told me so. "It's easy."
Baths. Don't need them. They're never dirty.
Jane can do a whole number of things like take care of bear cubs. She does it all of the time. Or she loves to go to her special room and play with her horse (it's real) and her polar bear (totally real) and her penguins. (real) Which by the way are so funny and they do the funniest things.
Maggie has been independent since she was 14 months old. So I'm quite possibly the best mother I've ever heard of.

4 comments:

Monica said...

I already knew that. I'm packing my bags as we speak. We will be moving in and living in your basement. I will just send my children upstairs each day.

Debi said...

I sure hope Janie is smart enough to clean up all the bear and horse poop in her room because they have huge dumps! I don't personally know about penguins. How wonderful that your children are so smart. You must have so much leisure time to read and travel. I would imagine they also cook and clean. Do they earn their own money too?

Shannon said...

I love your kids! Andrew is the worst back seat driver (all my kids are actually!) Drives me nuts!

Tutz said...

You ARE the best mother I have ever heard of! Keep them inside and don't let them out in reality. Tell Monica to leave room in the basement for me. I want to watch your family in action everyday. It must be so entertaining!