Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Cochran

Ran into this bad boy here in town.

John Cochran currently on the show Survivor.

I was waiting to be picked up by my husband and kids while he was waiting for his parents to swing by and pick him up. I was talking on my cell to Mike when what did I see? A young man who looked just like Cochran. So I did what any nice lady would do. Hung up on my husband and slowly circled this young man while leaning over and trying to get a better look at his face. ha. Creepy? Yes. I'm certain that I looked like a total idiot. But that has never stopped me before.


He was a gentleman and so sweet. His parents came before Mike and so I did not get enough time to drill him on everything I wanted to know.


Charlie was the first to say, "Mom you saw Cochran? Let me see the picture." Yes, my seven year old watches survivor with us.

4 comments:

Heather and Jake said...

Go survivor! Jake and I love that show!

Brittney said...

We watch it as a family too! Awesome!

Monica said...

Though I stopped watching survivor years ago I still think it's awesome that you totally stocked him. I would have done the same! Creepy but awesome!

Debi said...

Kimber please get this guy and his large face off your blog! I don't care who he is, he is not cuter that your kids. It is time to record Christmas! Come on! We need a new blog from the Croslands!