Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Dance Recital

Jane danced her little heart out the other night at her recital. Her class performed to the LeeAnne Rhymes song "Blue"


Jane and Charlie

Paisley, Carys, Jane, Dayton, Paige, Aleah


Jane, Carys Dayton

Aleah, Paisley, Jane, Carys, Dayton



Carys, Jane & Maggie

After the performance Charlie and Dad each gave her some roses. She felt very special and hasn't stopped talking about the event. She's been wearing her little costume ever since. I don't know if I will sign her up for soccer again. The season just ended and she didn't get the joy out of it as she does with dancing. She's in a happy place with dancing.

7 comments:

Monica said...

She is just like her mama then! I seem to remember a ward activity when you had quite the smile on your face dancing! Can't wait to get dancing with my little girl too!

Debi said...

Janie Jo, you look so darling! Where is the video Kimber? Somehow I don't see her having your moves yet, although I've seen Mags pull a few off. Can't wait to see your guys!!

Anonymous said...

Kim,
This is Heather Johnson Best from Boise. I can't find an e-mail address for you so I know this is a weird comment, but it's the only way I know to get in touch with you. You may have already heard about Sarah's little boy Isaac who recently had surgery for a brain tumor and has brain cancer. I am organizing a mail chain for far away friends to send letters of support over the course of time. If you are interested in being a part of that and can help me get in touch with some other friends from growing up please let me know. my e-mail is sewhappyjane@gmail.com
Thanks,
Heather
p.s. Your little Jane is darling.

Davis Family said...

Kimmy...I love your last few posts, well really all of them! This makes me miss you and your darlings. I loved coming out last spring....can you believe it's been a year??? Adorable pictures...I die :)
Love u,
Aud

JoAnn said...

I love maggs all dressed up too

Becca said...

I love it! There's just something about getting dressed up in a fancy dress and getting your groove on. Go Jane! We will miss you the next month. Happy travels!

Glenn Makechnie said...

What's with all the weird girl names?