Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Week at a Glance

Sure she was miserable but she did it to herself. The old lean back in the chair trick. Then fell and split her chin. Lucky for us Mr. Shaun was over and helped take care of her and super glue her back together. (that might make it seem like he is a dr. but no, just a capable friend)

Jane's sad, sad face.

Then I tried to use Picasa for the first time. You'll see more of these in the future but they won't necessarily get better. ha

click on any photo to enlarge it


  • church - dancing - meetings - mike working late - school back again - longer preschool days - bowling - name calling - tears - visiting with neighbors - babysitting - grocery shopping - homework - singing -


Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Shannon said...

I love Mike's face in those pics! He cracks me up.

Tutz said...

Poor Janie. She does look very sad. I hope she got ice cream!

Aunt Debi said...

What a fun FHE. I'm so glad the old Mikey is back! Miss you guys!

The Hansen's said...

Poor Janie, sorry littl lady. Isn't super glue grand, works like a charm. Love your bowling pics. Love you guys!

Unknown said...

The super glue made me giggle. I have super glued many, many of the neighbor kids. Like your experience, not because I'm a doctor. Just because I guess...;)

Becca said...

I'm glad capable Shaun was able to help glue Janie back together. Sorry I missed you guys that day. Let's do it again and I'll join... promise!