Friday, January 7, 2011

News Flash

Mom and Charlie
When you have a foul mouth eventually it appears that your children will get used to it. I was cleaning the kitchen when the girls were upstairs yelling. I had been up and down the stairs about seven times in five minutes. Their fighting was really getting on my nerves. I wasn't getting any cleaning accomplished and Charlie was doing his homework at the kitchen table as he watched me come and go.
A fight broke out again and I dropped the mop and headed up the stairs while muttering "oh my hell" and that's when Charlie said "no kidding."


Jane
I was holding Jane in my arms while we waited in the school office for Charlie. There is a very nice lady that works in the office that we were talking to a bit. She was sitting about four feet away when Jane looked at me and said, "We won't tell her she's fat right Mom? Because that would hurt her feelings." And that is when I slowly turned and walked out of the office.

In our dinner prayer..."and help us to not fight or hit or push or punch or kick or pinch or bite or say dummy or say stupid or say idiot or say" etc.....


Maggie
When Mags gets frustrated she says "you makin' me cazy". I get told this all of the time. I found it especially enjoyable when her Dad asked her to sit down in the middle of Sacrament Meeting and she belted out "You makin' me cazy Daddy, you make me so cazy".

me eedor: translated into me either: which is again translated into me too.

Here are some examples; Jane might say, " I really love that doll" to which Mags would reply in a deep voice, "me eedor". Charlie might say "Can I come?" then Maggie will chime in "Can I come eedor?"

9 comments:

Michelle Burk said...

Love all of it. Every word.

The Kelly Variety said...

Oh my %@#*! I can relate to most of those, even the fat lady!

Cammi said...

Bahaha.. I love when you post their sayings.... its my favorite. All 3 of them crack me up... 'No Kidding.' haha that is too good. Love it!

Amberly said...

oh, my heck they are funny. I really want to live at your house.

lramey said...

seriously love it. and i'm with you on the swears---although, SAwyer got bugged the other day and i heard her mutter under her breath- "oh bammit" to which I replied----that's not a bad idea my dear, not bad at all!

Tutz said...

HA! I have heard those very words out of your mouth. And I thought the very words charlie said. What goes around, comes around. It's all part of being a mom. It is SO funny when it's not my kid. Your's are the funniest!

Nancy said...

Got to love those kids!!!

Ro said...

so cute! i love it!!! i also love your family pics, especially mags!

Unknown said...

I love your family!!!! I love the fat lady story!!! :)