Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Gus Michael

Hmmm I kept trying to think of a way to make this special announcement. 
I couldn't think of anything clever. So here goes.... 
We are having a baby boy this May. 
Yep, that's real. 
Mike and I were surprised by the news because this is the first baby that wasn't planned. 
And yet he has been planned for a long time. 
His name is Gus.  
Jane was supposed to be Gus. 
Maggie was supposed to be Gus. 
Then the last three years and ten Dr. tries were supposed to be Gus.  
So we are grateful for this random act of kindness from Heavenly Father. 

12 comments:

Kojo said...

That's real.

Nicole said...

Congrats!!!

Monica said...

Can't wait to meet my new best friend Gus!

B said...

Yay! Yay! Yay!

Debi said...

Kimber, this makes me so happy. I've always loved the name Gus too. I think a new baby will be good for Mags. Your kids will be lots of help.

Shannon said...

Yeah!!! Can't wait to meet him!!

Leslie Jacobs said...

Hooray for Gus!

Jensen Family said...

wonderful news kim!!! congrats to you and your family!

Krista Hegstrom said...

Oh hooray! I can't wait to meet little Gus Gus- can I call him that? How awesome!

Cathy said...

exciting news! so happy and excited for you.

kimmalee said...

Can't wait to meet Gus. I'm so so excited for you guys! Congrats!

Donna and Ronn said...

A Christmas miracle. And we do believe in miracles! I too, am happy that Heavenly Father is so mindful of you and Mike. Happy news! Love, Donna