Friday, February 10, 2012

Character Crazed

We have many highlights from our trip but some of the extra fun was that our neighbors were down in Florida when we were and so we were able to join up with them for two of our days. I didn't take my camera along but was able to get a few shots on my phone. Sadly I seemed to miss any pictures of Miss LeighAnne. And most of this post exclude Charlie too. He was way too cool to stop and take pictures with the characters. Woody, Mike, Kimber, Jessie, Mr. Bill, Jane, Maggie &William






Rabbit, Jane, Maggie & Alice in Wonderland




Jane, Chip, Dale & Maggie




Handy Many, William, Maggie & Jane









I happen to love this video of Jane, Maggie and William watching the Beauty and Beast play. It captures why it's so fun to take your kids to Disney.

No comments: