Monday, December 20, 2010

Family Pictures

We went and had our very first official family photos. The kind where you pay someone and go on site and get it done. I'll post some more pictures in a few days. But first let me give you a preview of how most of the photos turned out.
Here is your first clue.......







Did Maggie ruin the pictures or make them better?
I say that she made it the greatest photo shoot ever.
I love every one of them.
They all make me smile and shake my head.
And that's what the photographer gets for saying "smile".

12 comments:

Michelle Burk said...

You definitely gave Charlie and Jane your photogenic gift. And Mags...she's just absolutely adorable. This shoot caught her personality perfectly and froze it in time. Worth every penny.

Unknown said...

With out question, her smile made them BETTER! BETTER! BETTER!!! What a doll.

lramey said...

cutest.thing. ever.

your kids are darling and you're beautiful and the card was AWESOME!!!! love!!! i laugh so hard every time you post!

Tami said...

I think they are great! A perfect way to freeze this moment of Maggie in time.

Krista Hegstrom said...

Oh my gosh...how cute is her little scrunch face! ha!

Aunt Debi said...

Cute, cute cute! There is always one kid that can't smile normal but that's where character comes in. Your kids definitely have a double dose of character.

Cammi said...

oh man that smile is perfect! The pics turned out awesome!

Joni said...

I absolutely LOVE Maggie's smile. Those pics are awesome. You have such a cute family!

The Kelly Variety said...

Ha ha ha. She is soooo cute!

Julia Kanouse said...

I shared this post with my husband - he was laughing so hard he started crying. This is hilariously awesome and so fun to torture her with later in life! :-) Happy holidays to you and your family!

Nancy said...

yep, she's your daughter!

Karry Seaver said...

Too cute!! I noticed your cute family photo at Lori's and realized that you don't have my new address or surely you would have sent me one.
847 South 300 West, Orem, UT 84058
Just in case you were wondering.