Monday, November 15, 2010

Sew What

Many moons ago I purchased a pattern for a "colonial" style dress. I figured that Jane needed that type of a dress up if she was truly going to fit in here on the East Coast. I can't sew. Don't even own a machine. But I know a gal who does.
That's really all it boils down to in life right? You don't have to know how to do everything you just need to know a guy. I learned that from my brother in law Dave.

Sew thanks to Aunt Debi we received this great package this week. It's already been worn to pre- school and just lounging around the house. She is in heaven and I think it's pretty adorable too.



8 comments:

kimmalee said...

Oh my goodness that is so stinkin cute. It's the colonial style but such a bold fabric that you almost don't notice what style of dress it is. I love love love it. And of course the darling little girl inside makes it so much cuter.

Aunt Debi said...

Janie Jo looks adorable! I'm so glad it fits.

The Kelly Variety said...

That fabric is bold, I love it!

Nancy said...

Debi has good taste. That is adorable!

Joni said...

What a cute little dress!

Tutz said...

The dress is darling on her! What a wonderful Aunt Debi you have! That must have taken her a long time to put that pattern together. Great choice of fabric, too! I think she should make at least two more. :)

Mallory said...

I love that. Every girl needs fun dresses. So...check! Soo cute.

The Hansen's said...

So cute! It is such a Janey dress, bold and beautiful! Love it.