Saturday, August 21, 2010

Idaho

The Callisters had a family reunion up in one of our favorite spots.
McCall Idaho
This is a cool picture that my sister took. None of my little family made it in the photo. In fact this isn't even half of my parents clan but it's still pretty cool to look at.
Ron, Becky, Dave, Dave, Tamara, Nancy


Sue, Mike, Jane, Debi, Jenny


lots of family

more of us


It's beautiful up here.

Mike caught a flight home out of Boise.

After the reunion I was able to stay in Boise with my sister Michelle. Our children played nice together and it was fun to have a few days with her.
Brinley, Michelle, Mom and precious Cozette
Jane, Brinley, Maggie
singing "You are My Sunshine"
Michelle also took Charlie and Maggie back to her house
so that Jane and I could have a sleep over with Mom. We walked the dog in the park and stayed up late watching a movie. Great girl fun.
Maggie, Kimber, Mom and Jane
Notice how my mother is tightly holding her dog?
That is because Cozette is trying to bite Janey's arm off but Jane could care less. She still kept trying to catch her all night.





Audra, Kathy and Kimber

My Idaho trip usually includes a lunch with these ladies from Old School. I've been blessed with good friends throughout my life.

Boise - Success

3 comments:

Donna and Ronn said...

Wonderful pictures and great recap. Thanks for sharing. So glad you made it out and back safely. Mission accomplished. Love, Donna

Michelle Burk said...

Oh, it's just like it was yesterday. I need copies of all your pictures from the reunion. You have different ones than me! Sure miss you--more everyday. Thanks for staying with me.

Becca said...

Your family is seriously the largest I've ever seen. And you're the youngest, right? Amazing! Well I'm glad you had a nice time and I'm really glad you're back. You are the best... really and truly. Thanks for coming to visit at the hospital, the foot rubs, and all the love!

PS: Janie cracks me up. What a personality.