Monday, July 13, 2009

Happy Birthday Jane

We celebrated Jane's birthday at Aunt Leslie's house before coming home. Jane managed to get everything "princess". ( One of those things that I swore I'd never do before having a girl that loves being girlie.) Charlie couldn't resist helping.

Moe loves chocolate.

Grandma made a great cake

Charlie is totally willing to be the "handsome prince" when playing with Jane. He'll figure out later that it's not such a good idea.

We love you Jane, Happy Birthday.

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday to one darn cute little princess!!! It was fun to catch up with you guys when you were here!

kimmalee said...

Oh what a fun princess party! She is a little princess. So tiny and feminine...most of the time at least. Oh they're just so cute! I love the chocolate Mo picture. Glad to hear that you guys had such a great trip! It must have been hard to be away from home for a whole month but glad you had such a good time!

Ammon and Tasha said...

Happy birthday Jane! You are one beautiful princess!

Ro said...

happy birthday janie!! you look so beautiful in all of your princess attire!

Shannon said...

Love the boa! My house is spilling over with princess everything. Lucky Andrew!!

The Wards said...

It was so fun to see you at church! It felt so natural! :) Happy Birthday Jane!!!

Amie said...

Eric plays the prince for his sisters all the time! I think it's darling. I swore I would avoid the princess thing too, but it can't be done!:) Happy Birthday Princess Jane!

lesismore said...

This was a great day!!! That picture of chocolate covered Maggie is just the greatest thing. I really miss you all - Leslie

lesismore said...

Kimber could you please send me the picture of Jane and I in all our princess perfection? I need to be able to look at it and smile.
Love you -
Leslie