Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Moving to Virginia

Well, it looks like we will be moving to Virginia this summer. Mike will be going twice a month this spring just to get his new job under way. We are excited about our families new adventure. I'm trying not to think to much about the negative side of it, like missing our family and my sadness about the lack of Mexican food there.
I am looking forward to having a husband around. Charlie and Jane's comments about missing there dad should slowly go away.
Here are a few examples....."Dad, could you sleep at our house tonight.""Dad, can you stay home.""Dad, will you come back and see us."
Hopefully the people we meet are as kind as the many friends we have here in Utah.

4 comments:

Tara said...

How exciting and SAD! We will all miss you!!! And boy am I glad you have finally got the blog thing going!

I will be out to visit you anytime I am out visiting my sister in NC. I really can't believe you guys are moving

Any guess on the timing?

Shannon & Summer said...

What the crap?! You have a blog and I didn't even know it until now? I thought we were friends Kimber!

Krista said...

Hi, you might not remember me, but this is Tara's little sister. We just moved east to NC and so far its been pretty good. We've had a beautiful spring! Where in VA will you be? Maybe close enough I can take more cute pictures of you little ones! Good luck on the move (we did the drive in 36 house straight, no stopping except gas, potty and food (I don't recommend doing that)).

lramey said...

Summer said you had your baby!!! I want to see her badly- so get posting!!! Just kidding! I know I don't see you tons, but when I do, you're my favorite- so i'm sad you're leaving!!! Good luck with everything!